The Mirvac Group (Mirvac Limited and its controlled entities) collects and uses personal information about you to provide you with information you request from Mirvac. Mirvac also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by Mirvac. If you do not provide all the personal information Mirvac requests from you, Mirvac may be unable to provide these products or services to you.
Mirvac may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business.
Promotion of other products and services
Find out how you can be part of this life changing experiment.
We are looking for a family to live in a custom-built Terrace home at Iluma Private Estate as part of Mirvac's Affordability Experiment.
Overlooking leafy Pegasus Park, the home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage. The kitchen and living areas are located on the upper level so you can enjoy the views.
If you’ve gotten this far, we should tell you a bit more about what we’re looking for.
Are you -
- A family looking to purchase your first home?
- Eligible for the First Home Buyer Grant and Keystart?
- Keen to save money on household bills and interested in sustainable living?
- Big on personality! We will need you to keep a video diary and participate in media opportunities
- ready to change your way of life?
We’ll keep in touch frequently over the study period to measure things like consumption, lifestyle and spending patterns. This will help us to learn how we can make homes more affordable – both in terms of buying a property and ongoing living costs. Along the way, we’ll also help you take steps towards living more affordably and sustainably with the end goal of owning your first home.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
There's two easy steps to apply -
- Review the terms and conditions and complete the entry form below
- Upload a short video to YouTube telling us a bit about yourself and why you want to be part of the Affordability Experiment (If you don’t want your video accessible by the general public please ensure you have ‘unlisted’ it during the upload process
Applications close 5:00pm Sunday 3rd November 2019
We look forward to receiving your application. Families will be notified no later than Friday 23rd November 2019 if their submission has progressed to Stage 2 – Interview.
Mirvac wishes you and your family the best of luck in your submission.